Banner Exchange

Powered by

BBB Inn

BBB Fashion Massage

BBB

thaiboy.net Forum

Main Index >> Newsletters by Pan >> BBB Info: Valentine in Bangkok

BBB Info: Valentine in Bangkok

No excuses to forget Valentines Day on Tuesday, 14. February. Even the smallest shop in Bangkok is fully stocked with red corny stuff like hearts in plush, velvet or plastic and especially expensive red roses.

Try something different: Surprise your lover with a candle light dinner. Choose your restaurant carefully. Don’t go to the totally over priced places with fake "Champagne" and "special" Valentine dinners for several thousand Baht per person! On Valentines day special menus should always be priced for two!

You don't have a Valentine to go out with? No problem. Come to BBB Inn and we will take care of all your needs: Choose your favourite boy. What would you like to eat? Let the reception take care of your table reservation. They will also order the limousine for you to bring you safe and secure to your cosy date!

Send out your romantic Valentine greetings here: forum.thaiboy.net

Happy Valentine
Pan
Webmaster

Reply to this message

Re: BBB Info: Valentine in Bangkok

I would like to have a valentine to go out with on Valentine's Day could you give me a good looking valentine thank you

Reply to this message

Happy Valentine Day to Evrybody

Reply to this message

Singer1

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PAN from your USA friend ROGER...wish I could be there in person to celebrate with you...........but ...........not this year....stay well..stay safe and I miss you..
ROGER

My Profile   |  

Reply to this message

dear friends of BBB BANGKOK'S BEST BOYS,

I will certainly spend my VALENTINE in Bangkok:as I will be alone in Thailand(I am Italian, 61 yo guy, blond haired, green eyed, feminine)I am herewith searching a Thai boy who is interested to meet me and giving me his love on that event.Please enclose to yr message yr photo:Thaiboy website team will send to my attention yr reply.
Maybe on that date I will find up the love of my life , my prince I am awaiting since longtime.

My Profile   |  

Reply to this message

No more
thaiboy.net imagethaiboy.net imagethaiboy.net imagethaiboy.net image